Saturday 31 March 2012

Arabic-Inspired look

I love love love Arabic look & make-up because it's sexy, pretty & sophisticated Laughing and let's see my make up stuff I used to do this transformation (I'm 100% Chinese, btw). Do I look Arabian now?





 
 



 
I don't really spend much money on beauty stuff because:

1) I'm too lazy to apply make-up everyday
2) It would just end up in the bin eventually (expired, yeah? )
3) I'd rather spend my hard-earn-money on other meaningful things & you know it's bloody sweat+blood+stressful+long-hours money.. if you know what I mean.. I just don't buy stuff that I know I'm not going to use it often :) (good wife, yeah?)

Okay, these are my babies I used to create strong Arabic look :)

1) Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream for Sheer Silky Skin (I've been using this BB cream for so so long as I remember, 5 stars!)
2) Benefit Boi-ing concealer, no. 02 (OMG, this is so so so good, been using this for many many years)
3) Etude House Foundation Powder (Sorry, I forgot which range)
4) Etude House Shimmery Powder (with a little pinkish), #2 Berry Beam (been using this for so long too, Korean-flawless touch for sure)
5) Canmake Eyeshadow Set
6) Etude Perfect Brow Kit (natural Korean eyebrow powder) Love Love it as I love Korean natural eyebrow :)
7) Revlon color stay eyeliner, Crayon in black (oh gosh, I can't remember how many pencils I've been using, super super love love this, the best ever, doesn't smudge & stay prettily for long)
8) Etude House nude lipstick no. 40921 (sorry, I forgot the range again)
9) Canmake Fake Eyelashes No. 10 (bestest & my favourite ever)
10) Japanese Fiber Eyelid tape, Automatic Beauty (good, natural eyelid look but difficult to apply on & doesn't last especially when you put eyeshadow before putting it on)
11) Heroine Make, long & curl mascara (I used this for my lower eyelashes, easy to apply on lower eyelashes)

I hope you like it ^^

Stay Pretty & Loves,
Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment