Saturday 31 March 2012

Skin Care Regime

I'm speechless on how to describe how good OLAY is.. it's just beyond GREAT, it's the bestest skin care I've ever ever used!

Highly recommend this! I give 5 big stars, after a week of using it, my skin is tighter, fairer and more radiant plus acne scar is also reduced.. My skin is totally clear and smooth.. This is definitely better than expensive brand like SK 2.. :)


Step 1: spot corrector for my naughty little freckles, Step 2: eye cream , Step 3: serum, Step 4: day cream

and Olay white sun screen if I need to go under the sun :) I only use this whitening sun screen in the weekend or during outdoor activity

I'm in hope of staying out of wrinkles forever :)




I love u so much OLAY, my face is fairer and clearer now * I'm not using any bb cream, foundation, powder, concealer, etc.. in this picture, but somehow I look like I'm wearing basic make up, I swear I'm just having Olay on my face, that's it.. Much fairer compared to my neck & shoulder color, my dark eyes look brighter too.. ♥ ♥



Stay young & pretty, ladies,
Loves,
Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment