Tuesday 3 April 2012

Best Mascara Award

Hi Pretty Eyes,

My Best Mascara Award goes to:

1) MAJOLICA MAJORCA, it's like my magic wand for real extension lashes
2) Any Japanese Fibre brands are good enough for me.. Loving Heroine Make long & curl mascara :)

My eyelashes are very typical Asian-Chinese eyelashes.. They are super super fine and see how I transform them into beautiful feathers

1) My original pathetic eyelashes, fine & sparse



2) I put on my Heroine Make as my mascara coat, about 2-3 times, each time, give it a second in between for it to dry off :) then re-apply again :)


3) See that, my eyelashes are quite obvious now :)


4) Now, put on Majolica Majorca, Lash Expander Mascara from middle of lashes to the tip (yes, not from the root, to prevent clumping), keep curling at the tip of eyelashes to make it curlier and curlier.. (3-4 times or more as you desire). Remember give it a moment before re-apply again :)


5) And here you go.. see the difference before & after? now, it's much fuller, blacker & curlier

Happy Curling Your Eyelashes,

Loves,
Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment