Wednesday 25 April 2012

Pretty with glasses

Glasses? Yay or Nay?
The point is you still CAN look pretty & sexy with glasses on.. Trust me!! The key is fresh complexion & eye make up :)

I'm short sighted. I wear my glasses every single day & I am proud wearing them :)



** sexy look 


Yes, you can afford to draw your eyes a little bit thicker & glue on a quarter of falsies on your lower eyelashes. I mixed gold color & black color eyeshadow for this look :)


For Face: Skin 79 BB cream, Etude House Compact Powder, Etude Highlighter, Boi-Ing concealer, Canmake Shading Powder

For eyebrows: Etude House Eyebrow Powder



For eyes: Japanese Eyelashes (cheap! S$3 for 3 pairs & very natural too), Majolica eyeshadow, Koji Shadow eye tape (very very natural & good), Clio Gelpresso Gel Liner (very impressed with this eyeliner)
For Lips: Revlon lipstick in mauve color


oh, talking about Korean's Clio Gelpresso Pencil Gel Liner, I'm very very impressed!! This is so good and doesn't smudge, it lasts very long too!! It creates gel liner kind of effect but as easy to apply on as crayon-pencil eyeliner. It's seriously very very easy to draw on using this magic pencil. And ohh the result is like thick-black with gold glittering kind of look.. So cool ^^ I love love love it!!!



Be Proud of Your Short-Sighted Eyes!

Loves,
Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment