Friday 13 April 2012

What is inside my make-up bag?

Pretty ladies out there...

Wanna show you what is inside my little pink cosmetic bag.. It's not many stuff there as I regularly clean up my junk cosmetics, so I have promised myself not to buy too many as I won't be able to finish it up and it will normally expire before I have the chance to finish it (well shame on me, not even able to finish a quarter) so, why do I have to bin my hard-earned money away?

Pink.. Pink..Pink... my favourite color!!



See what is inside..  I don't own too many cosmetics :)



I truly truly love Revlon Color Stay eyeliner, it doesn't smudge & last for the whole day. (Color from top to bottom) Black, Brown, Blackberry (dark purple-ish), Charcoal. For natural looking look, I recommend charcoal color or dark brown. I would say all colors are dark and very suitable for daily make-up. Shall I need to add the eyeliner is also very easy to use too? I love it and I hope you too :)



Love my korean pink blusher (Etude House) and Maybelline natural blusher. I use my korean blusher to make my face glowy & creates korean-flawless look :) for maybelline Jelly Glow, I use it too create healthy complexion as my korean blusher is very light in color and more suitable for overall face highlighter :)



I use Etude House eyebrow powder for natural looking eyebrows :)



My Etude House Peach Lip Balm (very nice peachy scent) and Etude House Lip Gloss in nude :)


My lipsticks. I have only 3 rules in lipstick: Slightly Dark Pink (Revlon no. 005 Mauve), Pink (Maybelline no. 015 born with it) & Orangey-Nude (Etude House). That's all I need. I love natural look with natural nude lips :)


Dark pink, pink, orange-nude lipsticks



Mascaras: the best out of the best is Majolica Majorca, Lash Expander Frame :) It has fibers that make eyelashes go all the way too long like falsies :)


Bought the blue color too but when you apply on, it doesn't look blue, it looks shiny dark color :) so don't worry about the blue, it still looks black to me :)



See what I use for my glowy complexion: BB cream by Skin 79, Etude House Pressed Powder & Blusher/Highlighter



See that, left/before and right/after. My 3 rules for glowy beautiful complexion: BB Cream, Powder & blusher/highlighter


I love Majolica Majorca Eyeshadows :) because they are so gliterry :) I love Canmake eyeshadows too because they are so colorful :)


My Majolica Majorca Eyeshadows collection :)





What a long post! I love Korean/Japanese Cosmetics the way too much as it suits my fair skin complexion very well and 90% of my cosmetics are Korean/Japanese brands :)

My style is always natural-looking look :) I love natural look!

Stay Pretty,
Loves
Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment