Tuesday 22 May 2012

My Wedding Make Up 14-1-2012

Talking about make-up... I'm so so so excited!! My make up style is mysterious sharp & sweet. Meaning I look sharp & deep but sweet & pretty at the same time..

How do I do it??

1) Create mysterious sharp eyes using cat-eyes-eyeliner drawing technique (I'm going to show you in my next tutorial, I promise!)
2) Keep all simple!! (example: eyebrows, lips color, blush, shading) Everything is simple except the sharp eyes!
3) Smile a lot!!!!

That's my 3 golden rules for my look!! I can say that this look is like my signature look, you can't see me without it!!! ^^


Morning Make-Up for Chinese Tea Ceremony ^^



I used brown eyeshadow on my whole eyelid & super-dark-black-brown eyeshadow for shading :)



Keep the eyebrow natural!! I used light brown eyebrow powder for the natural look!!




For the natural long beautiful lashes, I used Canmake lashes No.10.. and this fake eyelashes is for you if you like cat-eyes style like me :)






Night Make up - The Wedding Reception!! Get the party started here!!! My eyes are much sharper here but I still keep the whole look simple - like my golden rules - deep sharp mysterious & sweet-pretty :)




Below here is my Pre-Wed Photo Shooting Make-up!!!

Style 1 : Gothic Princess Look



Style 2 : The Natural Look



Oh well... Wedding is over but I will always remember the day he promised to take a good care of me until the end of his life <3

Be a beautiful bride & a good wife - if you are married like me :)

Loves,
Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment