Tuesday 31 July 2012

Strawberry to whiten teeth

Hello...

Do you know that strawberries can whiten teeth naturally?


Apparently the malic acid in strawberries can remove stains, what you have to do is cut off the top part of the strawberry, and rub the pink and white on your teeth for about a minute. After you have done that, you brush your teeth with your regular toothpaste. It would whiten a little bit faster if you have baking soda in your toothpaste.


Left : Before strawberries treatment. Right: After strawberries treatment. Although I can't really tell the difference in the picture before & after, but personally I think strawberries do clean my teeth well, my teeth is cleaner & shinier :) Give it a try, ladies!!


I hope this tip is useful for you ladies

Loves,
Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment