Monday 30 July 2012

Udderly Smooth Review

I'm so in love with this chamois cream... Oh yeah, it's Udderly Smooth.. Thanks to Guardian for a jar of free Udderly Smooth sent to me :)

Originally developed for use on dairy cows, Udderly Smooth smooths roughness and softens skin. Prevent skin chafing with Udderly Smooth.

My Review: 4.5/5. I love the way this cream smooths my dry skin especially cracky skin around my elbows, this cream is not oily and easily absorbed, plus I love the cooling effect.. I just feel so so so good after having this on my chaffed skin. The smell is fine, kind of medicated scent, although I prefer something more floral, but generally this cream is good for rough skin :) and the main ingredient is shea butter :)



Excuse my bare-no make up face, but do you see how smooth and glowy my hand is after applying this amazing cream? My hand complexion is kind of better than my face complexion (without make-up) =.=



Give it a try, ladies & I swear you will love it like I do! Available at Guardian Singapore island wide :)

Loves
Netty



2 comments:

  1. Dear Netty,
    We appreciate your review.
    You are so right!
    My family & I thank you very much because it is both effective and economical.
    Best,
    DG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Netty,

    My boyfriend says this is the BEST barrier cream to protect against chafing.
    So if you're competing in runs or marathons, this chamois protects your skin from being scraped by your chest bands or arm phone straps.

    For me, I use it mostly as a night cream because it is so luxurious in texture.

    ReplyDelete