Wednesday 1 August 2012

Avocado Mask for Dry Dry Skin

Hello ladies...

I wanna share with you my avocado mask beauty treatment.. I just had it just now and oh gosh, my face feels instantly tightened, very moisturised and super baby smooth... I don't even need to apply any face cream on my dry face anymore because it's already very soft, dewy and moisturised enough :) This home made mask is very very good for skin, I love it!! Use it 2 times a week and you will love it like I do :)

Avocado

Avocados are great source of vitamins C and E, which are believed to stimulate collagen production production and minimise fine lines.


Mash half an avocado, apply on face for 10 minutes, massage your face for 2 minutes with the avocado paste before have it on. Wash as usual with water and your facial wash..

I find using my hand to mash it is much easier, it's gross, yeah I know...


I look so so so gross... but it's so so so good for my skin, I know!



See how dewy my bare skin is without anything on...

What you get: Soft & Moisturised skin


What can you do with your other half of avocado? JUST EAT IT!!! It's good for your skin too :) When you are healthy, have flawless good skin, you will look damn great without anything on (I mean make-up) oh yeah not even a BB cream or tinted face moisturiser, plus having good skin can build UP your confidence.. UP UP and UP... :))


Oh no, after having this avocado treatment, I can't stop touching my velvet-soft face, geez!!!

Happy Trying

Loves,
Netty

1 comment:

  1. Nice facepack , i will try too! Thanks for Sharing.....
    Prerana

    ReplyDelete