Tuesday 14 August 2012

Etude House Make Over

Hello Beautiful People...

Been a while since my last post, I have been sick for many days :( :( and been worrying about something so so so much :( 

Anyway, I had FREE (yay!!) Korean Make Over from Etude House on National Day, 9th August and it was so pretty, really!! It was very simple but very much focusing on healthy beautiful skin ^^ How lucky!!! The make up artist herself is from Korea and she spoke very little English. I was told that the make up she was putting on me, inspired by Korean famous pretty girls band, Girls Generation.. Woohooo!!!

and here are some of my pictures with Korean make up on... What do you think?




See the cute pink head band? Etude House gave me for FREE, so cute & adorable!!



So happy that during our National Day, Etude House was being so extremely generous, for the purchase of $50, all of their princesses were given a big make up box with lots of goodies inside and oh yes FREE make over from Korean make up artist too..

See what I purchased for $50, well this set is about $58 though..

Inside the box : 1 bottle of foam cleanser & 1 bottle of toner. The product claims to:

1) Balance your skin's ideal PH level
2) Refine the skin tones
3) Keep the elasticity of pores
4) Deep cleanse pores
5) Minimise appearance of pores
6) Control a large amount of the sebum
7) Moisturise inside and outside of skin

I have been using these 2 products for a few days and I pretty like it! The cleanser has cooling effect and yes it does moisturise my skin.. For pores reduction, I can't really see it, not because the product is no good but I don't have large/much pores on my face to start with.. I bought this merely because I wanted to purchase up to $50, so I could get the FREE make up box and goodies, well just nice that I needed face cleanser too ^^

Nevertheless, I love the toner.. The bottle is super innovative, unlike other packaging, this one is a creative pumping bottle,  meaning you don't need to move the bottle around, just pump the toner out from the bottle lid, cool!!! It has cooling effect too and it doesn't irritate my skin ^^



I also bought wet face cleansing tissue, I need this because sometimes I can be super lazy to do all sort of cleaning (including bath too, ewww, lol) and also bought yogurt mask, review up soon, okay??


Here I go, my goodies, don't be jealous, yeah!!!!!

1) Big Make Up Box

2) Cute Pink Head Band


3) Cleansing Foam, BB Cream, Collagen Cream & Collagen Essence


4) Masks

5) Mini Skin Care


wohoooo.... all my free goodies here!!!



my happy purchase ^^


cute mirror too!! the make up box is so big, so I can put all my sponsored make up stuff inside ^^, another bag is for my face masks, I have lotsssss and the pink one is for my daily make up.. and I'm never ever get enough of make up storage, I just have lotssss of stufffff... Can't help!!!


Until Next Time

Zillions of Loves
Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment