Sunday 16 December 2012

Brown-Smokey Make Up with Urban Decay Naked 2

Hello Ladies....

There's something I wanna show you and I'm really excited about this baby!



Oh yesss, it's the new Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette I bought from Sephora yesterday.. The retail price is S$80 and it's totally worth it!! The color is really awesome, perfect for every day's look.. It's pretty natural, perfect for not-so-strong brown smokey eyes make up :)

If you don't want to look like a "party girl" but you still want that pretty sharp smokey look, this palette is absolutely perfect for you...

I love my eyes to be sharper & deeper but I don't want to look like a club girl, so brown smokey-eyes make up is my best choice to have a set of perfect deep eyes :)


The color is really pigmented and long-lasting...


See what colors I'm using here:

p/s: I know 4 colors on one eye is a bit too much, but I just love to play with colors ^^

1) BootyCall , palette no.3
2) Chopper, palette no. 4
3) Busted, palette no. 11
4) Blackout, palette no. 12


Pretty natural, isn't? but somehow the colors make my eyes look deeper and sharper :) <loves><loves>


Go for green eyes, brown make up + green eyes = perfect combination and prefect for girls with fair complexion too :)


and here I am, ready to go out ^^
Stay Beautiful

Loves
Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment