Monday 17 December 2012

Sephora Blockbuster Make Up Palette

Hello Beautiful...

I just had my best purchase of the year, it's this baby called Sephora Blockbuster Make Up Palette. Retailed at S$69, this babe is totally worth every single penny spent <love> Whenever I opened this magical make-up box, my feeling was always over the moon, you know the "whoaaaaaaa....." feeling??, HE-HE!! This make up palette is just too awesome... and this is the biggest make up palette I ever own in my life and oh yeah... I'm a happy make up addict  ^^

This set contains:- 64 x waterproof eye shadow
- 12 x longwear cream eyeliner
- 6 x eye top coat
- 6 x lip top coat
- 48 x lip gloss
- 3 x blush
- 6 x multi-purpose cream for eye, cheek, and lip
- 3 x multi-purpose luminizer
- 3 x makeup brush
- Mirror




The magical black box is just too awesome... and it looks kind of high end too ^^


Neutral Eyeshadow Colors


Colorful Eyeshadows

OMG, the blue & green collection is too gorgeous to be real ^^


and here are the colorful eyeliners, eye top coats & 3 in 1 luminizers


pretty lip colors & lip glosses


so gorgeous lip colors, isn't? and look at the last section, it's the beautiful 3 in 1 eye, lip & cheek creams and  blushes :)


 The brown colors are so pretty and it's so ME, I can absolutely wear these neutral colors every day :)


So colorful... and colors are really pigmented and long lasting ^^


OMG, the blue & green are irresistibly pretty like aqua-marine kind of color ^^


I love the red lip colors series, they are really really red on my lips and oh yes.. all colors are so pretty ^^


I even tried the black glittery eyeliner (as in the picture below) and to my surprise, the eyeliner didn't smudge, the color was really dark and it lasted for the whole day, awesome!!


I would highly recommend this palette if you love to play with different colors but don't want to spend big bucks, this is perfect for you!!

Stay Pretty, girls!

Loves
Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment