Thursday 17 January 2013

Sweet and Elegant Princess Look

Hello My Sweet Princesses around the world....

I'm currently so obsessed with the "pretty pretty princess" look, you guys know that pretty look with porcelain-doll face, big beautiful eyes and soft lips? Oh yeah, that's what I'm so into to..

and here's my final "sweet & elegant princess" look :) I hope you like it :)

and these are products I'm using to create this sweet & elegant princess look :)

For Porcelain-Doll complexion, I'm using:

1) Skin 79 BB Cream
2) Benefit Boi-Ing Concealer
3) Diamond Puff Loose Powder
4) Diamond Beauty Cream Blusher
5) Diamond Blush Highlighter

The reason I'm using loose powder instead of foundation powder is because I prefer natural porcelain complexion rather than "too-made-up" dolly face and also I'm using cream blusher is because creamy texture  creates better dewy look than original powder blusher.. My complexion looks healthier with cream blusher & of course highlighter :)


For the big beautiful princess eyes, I'm using:

1) Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette, (Sorry for the wrong spelling on the picture below >.< ) Oh Gosh, you know how much I love this palette.. This palette is just prefect, it's like ALL in One... For this look, I'm using the light golden color, medium golden color, dark brown color and of course black color to get that "deep" eyes :)

2) Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Black, I swear by this seriously!! Very easy to apply, very dark in color and very long lasting.. One of the best eyeliners I've ever had!!

3) Koji Eye Tape in Nude Color... I have natural double eyelids but occasionally I will use eye tape to get higher double eyelids and I highly recommend this to ladies who want to have bigger set of eyes but prefer a more natural eye tape.. You can't really notice you are putting an eye tape on because the color is just so nude.. It's a perfect combination if you want to go for brown smokey eyes and it's even perfect for dark smokey eyes.. It's nude and it's not noticeable, great!!

4) I Nuovi Half Lashes.. I love half fake eyelashes than full fake eyelashes because those half lashes look more natural and more comfortable to wear for long hours too..



Lastly, I'm using this Laneige nude-orange lip color + treatment. I super love this and been using it for quite a while.. It makes my lips super soft and the color looks so pretty.. Kind of orange-ish and pinkish on my lips.. Pretty!!



and violaaa....this look is done! Valentine's day is coming, so this sweet & elegant princess look is perfect for your V-date with your boyfriend, fiancee or hubby :)

Stay Sweet, Princesses!!

Loves,
Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment